Copyright License Agreement and Other Conditions of Use
- This HTML document defines copyright license agreement and other conditions of use regarding this document and all other HTML documents with links to this document as specifying copyright license agreement and other conditions of use, which are henceforce referred to as relevant HTML documents.
- All relevant HTML documents are copyrighted material and are protected by the Japanese copyright laws and related international conventions.
- Unless otherwise specified, copyright of all relevant HTML documents are held by PACLIC Steering Committee.
- All relevant HTML documents should be referred to by their respective URLs. These URLs are subject to change without prior notice.
- Unless otherwise specified, all relevant HTML documents are published strictly HTTP-wise. They are under constant revisions. No duplication in any form is allowed except for the purpose of data transfer, browsing, caching and mirroring. Do not copy, print, quote, or otherwise reproduce these documents in whole or in part beyond personal purposes without prior consent of the copyright holder.
- All relevant HTML documents are incomplete and may contain typographical, editorial and other unintended errors. They are subject to further disturbance through network communication, internal data transfer and conversion, incompatibilities of protocols and coding systems and other external elements. No warranty is given or should be presumed with respect to the validity or accuracy of the contents of (displays of) these documents. PACLIC Steering Committee should not be held responsible for any actual or potential damages purportedly resulting from the use of these documents.
- Copyright © 2006 PACLIC Steering Committee. All rights reserved.
- First drafted March 3rd, 2006. Last revised September 7th, 2006.