The Third CASK Initiative Workshop
Invitation to CASK Initiative:
Computer-aided Acquisition of Semantic Knowledge
- Some details:
- 14:00-18:00 December 22nd Friday, 2006
- Room 8-303 / 8-304 / 8-305
3rd floor of building 8 in the Nishi-Waseda Campus of Waseda University
- no pre-registration or fees necessary
- We welcome anyone who might be interested
- hosted by the Institute for DECODE, Waseda University
- co-hosted by the Language and Speech Science Research Laboratories, Waseda University
- in collaboration with the National Institute for Japanese Language
- Organized by:
- Hélène WŁODARCZYK (Université Sorbonne - Paris 4 and Exchange Researcher at Waseda University)
- André WŁODARCZYK (Université Sorbonne - Paris 4 and Invited Researcher at the National Institute for Japanese Language)
14:00-14:10: CASK Initiative and CASK L1-L2 Bilateral Projects,
14:10-15:30: Semantics and/or Ontology for research on Human Languages
15:40-16:40: Ontology-based Description of Aspect
17:00-17:30: Demo of CASK software "SEMANA"
- About CASK Inisitative:
- Past CASK Workshops:
- Campus Access Maps
- Copyright © 2006 Institute for DECODE, Waseda Universtiy, except for the titles of the talk announced and the project description quoted. All rights reserved.
- First drafted in Japanese on November 28th, 2006. Last update on December 12th, 2006.